Glagoslav Publications controls film rights on titles in its catalogue with a few exceptions.
Producers can email a general enquiry to Maxim Hodak at m.hodak(at)glagoslav.com.
Glagoslav Publications controls theatre rights on titles in its catalogue with a few exceptions. Are you considering a stage adaptation of a Glagoslav Publications book? Whether you are a professional or amateur, rules apply to all and here’s what you need to do.
Step 1 – submit an enquiry to Glagoslav Publications at contact(at)glagoslav.com including the following information:
- Book title, author
- Purpose of stage production (profit, non-profit, fundraiser, partial reading, festival, etc.)
- Length of stage production and
whether or not the entire book will undergo adaptation
- Name and address of the theatre (or an alternative setting) where the performance will take place
- Date of the first performance
- Duration of the first season
- Whether or not intended for syndication
- Name of playwright, name of play producer
- Whether or not art from the chosen book will be used in theatre decorations
- Your contact details
- Other relevant information
Step 2 – allow for two weeks while we process your enquiry. If you do not hear from us after two weeks, re-submit your enquiry including the date of the original submission and allow for two weeks response time.
Please note that you have to have Glagoslav’s official permission to perform a play based on one or more of its titles before you start rehearsing.