The year is 2033. The civilized world has been destroyed and the human race is almost extinct. Cities have been reduced to rubble and rendered uninhabitable by radiation. It is now 20 years since the catastrophe occurred and stewardship of the earth has already passed from man to new life-forms – creatures that have mutated in response to the radiation and are better adapted to the new world than humans. The age of man is at an end.
– More than 1.500.000 readers of the internet edition
– 500.000 copies sold in Russia
– EUROCON Encouragement Award of the European Science Fiction Society 2007 for the most
promising debut of the year
– Bestseller of the Year 2008 (Time Out Moscow)
– 2010 spring, world release of the computer game by THQ based on the novel – more
than 1.000.000 copies sold.